Lucid Multiverse 2022 Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ENTRY INTO THIS PRIZE DRAWING CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or in Puerto Rico.
1. DATES OF SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on March 24, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 pm PST on March 30, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence (which is nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska, twenty-one (21) in Mississippi, and eighteen (18) in all other states) as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Void outside of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
There are two (2) ways to enter:
(i) PURCHASE: You are automatically entered once in the Sweepstakes if you purchase a Lucid Multiverse Spirit Animal Non Fungible Token (“NFT”) during the initial sale of the NFTs (the “mint”) taking place during the Sweepstakes Period defined in Section 1.
You may purchase up to a maximum of two NFTs in the mint, and each NFT constitutes one entry in the Sweepstakes, for a maximum of two entries in the Sweepstakes per person.
Information and instructions explaining how to take part in the NFT sale are available at https://lucidmultiverse.com/ and at https://discord.com/invite/lucidmultiverse
Additionally, information and instructions for setting up the recommended Solana Phantom Wallet, which is capable of holding the Solana cryptocurrency and the NFTs, is available at https://solana.com/ and at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/phantom/bfnaelmomeimhlpmgjnjophhpkkoljpa
(ii) WRITE IN: You may submit up to two write-in entries per person, with no purchase necessary. On a postcard or a card, legibly hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, and email address (if available), and mail with proper postage to:
Lucidity Festival LLC
Attn: 2022 Lucid Multiverse Sweepstakes,
PO BOX 6616,
Santa Barbara, CA, 93160
All write-in entries must be postmarked by March 30, 2022. Each entry must be separately mailed. Each envelope/postcard is considered one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries submitted beyond the maximum of two will be deemed two entries, and entries completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Write-in entries must contain all entry fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win.
Regardless of entry method, there is a limit of two entries per person.
Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than two entries by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods, will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by anyone other than the Entrant are void. In case of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the entry will be declared made by the registered name and address on such entry. Any potential prize winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such person is the prize winner.
Sponsor is not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. DRAWING/ODDS. On or about April 2, 2022, Prize winners will be selected in a drawing for all eligible entries received. The odds of winning per entry are the same regardless of entry method, and each entry will have approximately a one in three (1/3) chance of winning a Festival Pass Prize and a one in one-hundred-and-eleven (1/111) chance of winning a Treasure Chest Prize; however, an entry is only eligible to win either the Festival Pass Prize or the Treasure Chest Prize, and not both, per entry.
Each person may purchase up to two NFTs, for a total of two entries. Each write-in entrant may submit up to two entries. Regardless of form of entry, each person may submit up to a maximum of two entries per person. For each write-in entry, the Sponsor will first determine whether the entrant is a Treasure Chest Winner and then subsequently whether the entrant is a Festival Pass winner. This process will be completed for each write-in entry, for up to the maximum of two write-in entries. Regardless of method of entry, an Entrant may not win more than one Festival pass and one Treasure Chest in total per person in this Sweepstakes; and an Entrant may only win either the Festival Pass or Treasure chest per one entry.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. To be eligible to receive a prize, all Entrants must have contact information on file with the Sponsor or have provided contact information when prompted at the time of entry. In the event that an Entrant has incomplete contact information, the Entrant will be disqualified.
FESTIVAL PASS PRIZE: Festival Pass winners will receive one regular 3-day event pass to Lucidity Festival 2022, taking place in Santa Barbara County, CA, commencing on Friday, April 8, 2022, at 9:00 AM PST and concluding Monday, April 11, 2022 at 11:00 AM PST (“Festival Pass”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of a Festival Pass is $279.00. The total ARV of all Festival Pass Prizes depends on the number of winners selected and is estimated to be $82,500.00. Festival Pass prizes may not be redeemed for cash value and are only valid for Lucidity Festival 2022. Regardless of entry method or number of entries, an Entrant may only win one Festival Pass Prize per person in this Sweepstakes.
TREASURE CHEST: Treasure Chest winners will receive a portion of the royalties collected from the secondary market sales of the NFTs. The Royalty will be calculated as one quarter (1/4) of eight percent (8%) of all secondary market sales of the NFTs (the “Royalty”), and the portion of the Royalty allocated to each Treasure Chest winner will depend on the total number of Treasure Chest winners, with the total Royalty to be divided equally among all Treasure Chest winners. Winners of the Treasure Chest will receive their respective portion of the Royalty in Solana (SOL) cryptocurrency, which will be delivered to their wallet addresses twice annually. Treasure Chest prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Regardless of entry method or number of entries, an entrant may only win one Treasure Chest Prize per person in this Sweepstakes.
The Treasure Chest Prize is dependent on the continuing operation of the Solana cryptocurrency network and related technical infrastructure, including computers, servers, and networks, which are out of the control of Sponsor. Sponsor makes no representations as to the duration, value, or availability of the Solana Cryptocurrency, the recommended Solana Phantom wallet, or any related infrastructure or systems, at any time during or after the Sweepstakes. The twice annual delivery of the portion of the Royalty is subject to change in connection with the operation of the Solana cryptocurrency network. Entrant assumes all risks associated with the continued operation of the Solana cryptocurrency and related infrastructure and systems – including the risk that the Solana Cryptocurrency and systems could cease operation, rendering inaccessible, unavailable, worthless, and/or unusable the Treasure Chest prize and/or the NFTs at any point in time. In such an event, Sponsor is under no obligation to provide substitution or cash redemption.
The ARV of a Treasure Chest Prize depends on the total number of winners and on the secondary market sales. The total ARV of all Treasure Chest prizes depends on the secondary market sales. Additionally, the total ARV of the/all Treasure Chest prizes depends on the market value of the Solana cryptocurrency.
An entrant may win a limit of one Festival Pass and one Treasure Chest in this Sweepstakes drawing.
The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is estimated to be $82,500.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Treasure Chest and one (1) Festival Pass, per person/household. No substitutions or cash redemptions are available; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. All Lucidity Festival pass rules, terms, and conditions apply to the use of the Festival Pass Prize. All restrictions and conditions associated with the NFTs and the Solana Cryptocurrency and wallet apply to the receipt and use of the Treasure Chest Prize. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on income. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Prize winners consent to the use of name, likeness, biographical information, and voice in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (TN residents will not be required to sign a Publicity Release as a condition of winning a prize). The total number of Festival Passes that can be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes is limited by applicable law, including state and local ordinances. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No compensation, substitution, or cash redemption will be provided for any prizes that are forfeited and/or are not able to be awarded to a prize winner.
7. NOTIFICATION and CLAIMING PRIZE
Festival Pass Winners: Festival Pass Winners will be notified by email and/or by phone, on or about April 3, 2022. Passes may be picked up at the Festival Box office during the posted hours. A Festival Pass Prize winner will have until the end of Lucidity Festival 2022 to redeem the Pass. Any Pass not redeemed by the end of the Festival will be considered forfeited.
Treasure Chest Winners: Treasure Chest Winners will be notified using the email, phone, and/or contact information provided by the entrant. Winners will have until May 1, 2022, to claim the Prize. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted, and/or a Treasure Chest prize is unclaimed by the Winner, after May 1, 2022, the Sponsor may deem the prize forfeited.
In the event that a Festival Pass and/or Treasure chest prize is deemed forfeited, Sponsor has no obligation to provide substitution or cash redemption.
If a write-in entrant is selected as a Treasure Chest Winner, in order to claim the Treasure Chest Prize, the entrant will be required to set up a cryptocurrency wallet that is capable of holding the Solana cryptocurrency and the NFTs. Information about the Solana cryptocurrency is available at https://solana.com/
We recommend the Solana Phantom wallet, which is available at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/phantom/bfnaelmomeimhlpmgjnjophhpkkoljpa
In the event that a write-in Treasure Chest winner is not able or willing to set up a compatible cryptocurrency wallet, the Treasure Chest prize may be deemed forfeited and Sponsor is under no obligation to provide substitution or cash redemption.
8. CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is conducted in English. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any Entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules and verify eligibility of Entrants. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any Entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants, and prize winners release the Sponsor from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the receipt or use/misuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (c) are obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use prize winners' names, addresses (city & state), voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for this Sweepstakes only, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes drawing for only those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
9. NO LIABILITY: By participating, Entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective members, mangers, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any Entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS LIST. A list of write-in prize winners will be available at [URL of winners list to be published on lucidityfestival.com] after April 2, 2022. Or to obtain a full list of write-in prize winners by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 1, 2022 to: Lucidity Festival LLC, Attn: 2022 Lucid Multiverse Sweepstakes, PO BOX 6616, Santa Barbara, CA, 93160.
11. SPONSOR. Lucidity Festival LLC, 101 Quarantina St., Santa Barbara CA, 93103.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California. All dollar values stated are in United States Dollars (USD).
13. PUBLICATION. This Sweepstakes shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.